Web Application Developer – Reston, VA
To apply, please send your application to email@example.com
Join our team at SaferAging and help build the next generation of senior health monitoring using the latest technologies and techniques. Work with an intimate and advanced technology team building hardware, software, and web products.
- Design and develop scalable web applications using Node.js and the Express Framework
- Develop web application UIs using HTML5, JS, Bootstrap, and EJS
- Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies
- Integrate web services and aggregate data from various services using JSON based REST APIs
- Utilize Test Driven Development to ensure high quality deliverables
- Debug mission critical production systems without affecting service quality or availability
- Experience designing, coding and deploying server side web applications and front-end web UIs for mobile or web based systems
- Demonstrated expertise in HTML5, JS, CSS, and template-based web frameworks
- Proven experience in open source based server side web application development (Node.js, Rails, Grails, Django or similar)
- Experience with Node.js a major plus. Expertise with JS and the ability to learn Node.js quickly is a must.
- Experience using REST web services
- Proven understanding of Git SCM required